GTP Bioways will be present at the Meet2Win on 11-12 May 2023 in Bordeaux.
The Meet2Win is a European Partnering Convention entirely dedicated to open innovation in oncology. This two-day convention combines conferences, pitches, collaborative workshops, one-to-one business meetings and an exhibition area.
This year Meet2Win is expanding and offers much more opportunities to meet during the event with:
- Round tables presenting the latest innovations in oncology;
- Presentations of innovative projects, such as young companies introducing their novel biologics for therapeutic applications;
- A session focused on financing solutions to support the development of projects;
- Thematic workshops proposed by organizations involved in the innovation chain;
- A job dating session to facilitate networking between companies looking for skills and talents looking for a position;
- And a space entirely dedicated to networking and meetings between players.
This event is a great opportunity to increase the visibility of companies and projects and extend the network of the attendees to maximize opportunities and meet potential future partners.
We would be more than pleased to meet you there to learn on your next developments and introduce our expert & flexible biologics CDMO services. We can provide flexible capacities for the process development of your biologics and for the supply of pre-clinical and clinical batches of any protein type, in microbial or mammalian expression systems.
Emma Guilhou, Business Development Manager at GTP Bioways, will attend the event. Don’t hesitate to schedule a meeting with her!
Contact Mrs. Emma Guilhou to schedule a meeting.