Antibody Industrial Symposium (AIS) 2022
This 10th edition of the AIS congress will take place in person. This year’s 2-days-programme is organized into 9 tracks covering the hot topics in antibody, cell & gene therapy and other biopharmaceuticals research and development:
- IO Novel mAb target – BsAbs – Fc-fusion protein/ Rare diseases
- Adoptive cell therapy & Gene Editing : latest advancements
- Innovative Approaches and New trend Technologies
- Antibody-based Immunotherapies : next-generation strategies and approaches
- Driving innovative drugs into clinical success
- Analytical & Characterization of biotherapeutics
- Complex Biologics CMC & Developability
- Manufacturing and bringing into the market
The exciting program will allow opportunities for networking, companies to showcase their new products and technologies as well as dedicated time for business partnering.
Moreover it will be the occasion to celebrate the 10th anniversary of this scientific congress.
This international congress is jointly organized by the scientific society LabEx MAbImprove and the industrial organization MabDesign.